Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cordial gratitude and Goodbye !!! (感謝感激)

This my watch which my family presented didn't work since yesterday.
I have taken on it for fifteen years, I love it.
But my watch used to stop in every winter. since a couple years ago.
Even so, when I wear it. The hand of watch will go ticktock feeling the warmth of my arm skin.
Every morning in winter, I have to adjust time of it using the crown before going to my office every morning.
But I cloud not turn around the crown of the watch yesterday morning.



This is new one which my children presented to me last year for my retirement.


They did present another one for my wife also.
These are fully automatic watch, so we never do anything for maintenance.
Just wearing them as pair watch.


Thanks my lovely children and goodbye old my watch, and hello new our watches!!!

No comments: