Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tanigaki san, quit as leader of your LDP (Liberal Democrtic Party)

and please leave the parliament house of Japan.

When I heard Tanigaki's political comments on TV.
I feel anger over his comments at every moment
The TV might edit the comments.
But it doesn't seems that his comments are for us, nation.
It's only your LDP every time.

Especially his comment made me to be in a towering rage on the tragic situation.
He said " I will agree with the ruling party's bill of budget for disaster of a lifetime, if it's rightness".
I think that he should say " we will work for the crisis mode together without barriers of party".

So I would argue that Tanigaki san, quit as leader of your LPD and leave the parliament house of Japan!

This fishing harbor must be attacked by the Tsunami.

6 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

Hiro, is your family okay? I have been watching the news all weekend, worrying for your country. The photos and the stories break my heart. We are all thinking of you over here.

hero爺 said...

Michelle san
Thank you for your mail of sympathy
and the rescue team from US.

Fortunatly, my family is OK.
So I feel the same way as you do.
The news break my heart also.

Accoding to TV news, number of refugee is more 450,000 and missing person is 15,000.
Number of dead will be more 10,000.

There are a lot of scene from hell in Tohoku area.

Jetty said...

I'm glad you and your family are safe!

hero爺 said...

Jeanette san
Thanks,
We had planned outage for three hours.
Now It just finished the planned outage.
There is a lack of electric in Kanto areas.

Pira Urosevic said...

I am happy to read that you and your family are safe.

I have been following the news on NHK and other internet sources and thought I should mention that people around the world are in awe not just of the scale of the tragedy in northern Japan, but also the quiet courage and strength with which the Japanese are facing this series of disasters.

The citizins of Japan inspire us!

Be well. Keep safe.

hero爺 said...

Pira Urosevic san

Thank you for yor comment.