Monday, October 13, 2008

National holyday "Health-Sports Day"

"Health-Sports Day" is celebrated the opening ceremony of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics.
I have done many thing today.

Photographing our garden


Playing tennis with our daughter couple again


GARDENING
Seeding radish the third hole.
It will be Radish Castle.


#1 hole --------------------------------------------- #2 hole

Hair Cut
AyeYai cut my hair today.
Before cut ---------------------------------- After cut

After that, I and AyeYai went to a concert hall for practising mixed chorus of Ninth Symphony.

My part is Bass, and AyeYai's part is soprano.
Today was very busy day. "Good Night"

2 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

Perhaps the toads will live in Radish Castle!

If I tried to cut Chris’ hair, I would accidentally make it crooked.

Is that Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony? I love Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony!

hero爺 said...

I think so!


You should try it.


Yes, Beethoven's.
I love his musics.