Sunday, January 11, 2009

Call at my elder sister (姉宅訪問)

My elder sister is almost 70 years old. Her hobby is photography. She use a silver salt camera and get a place on some photo contests every year.
She is almost semipro camera woman. So she was hung up a silver salt camera. But she finally bought a high end digital camera and PC for herself last September. Because she pay much money for her hobby using the silver salt camera.
Fortunately she got cash award on some contests this year, so she could buy the both, PC and Camera.
She is still beginner at PC, we called at her for teaching her how to use her PC. There are a lot of plants with flowers in her garden and house. These are photographic subjects for her camera.

Photo by Herojiji




Photo by Herojiji



Photo by her

2 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

Your sister's photographs are beautiful! You were kind to help her learn to use the computer for photography.

I took an analogue photography class in college. I was surprised at how much time is spent in dark rooms!

hero爺 said...

Forty five years ago, I was high school student. I spent in the dark room for black-and-white photographs as a member of a photo circle.