Saturday, April 18, 2009

Competition and Runner

There are ten plants with runners.
They are going to compete in having runner and fruit.
#01...........................................#02
#03.............................................#04
I used to be chemist, now I must be botanist.
So I want to examine their glowing as scientist.
#05............................................#06
#07.............................................#08
Which one plant will have most large number of runner and fruit.

#09.............................................#10

That's a kind of competition for the ten plants.


There are 101 runners of strawberries in our garden except the ten plants above.

How many runner can I pick up next Saturday?

1 comment:

marna said...

Hi Hiro - I also have strawberries. I joined a group called Freecycle. It is an online group of people who give things away for free. In one week I had 118 strawberry runners that I gave to different people through Freecycle.com. I have been giving lots of plants also, saving them from the compost bin!!