Saturday, May 16, 2009

Matter for Regret

This stubble is the cherry-1 which had ratoon on this March.
But it died down now.

So I decided to dig out it today.
I cut of the branches at the start.
And then digging, and cutting the roots.

It had thick roots. I worked hard today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggest one up th the present date in this season

Starting from the left, 18g : 33g : 4g.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Today's runners. )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday' and Today's strawberry harvest : 503g and 510g, Total : 10544g
Number of today's runner : 70p, Total : 741p

3 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

I will mourn for your tree.

hero爺 said...

I have another deadwood which is a peach tree. I have to cut out it also.

Michelle Clay said...

So sad.