Thursday, January 20, 2011

A new year's party in 2011

Yesterday, I had a New Year's party with same colleagues in the last new year's party.
I walked from my house to Isesaki station, it took about 45 minutes by my feet.
I leaved home at am 6:00.
I arrived Hosoya station at am 7:30.
I took for 20 minutes from the station to my office by walking.

I was enjoying this sight on my way.

This is m company plant.
There is the plant on the other side of this fence.
This is one of foods in the party, Kamo Nabe "Duck Pan".

We had two meeting places for the party.
The party finished at pm 10:30.
This is Ohta station.

I got on a train at Ohta station pm 10:47.

There were no passenger in the train.

I arrived my home at pm 11:30.
Of course, the party was held after five!

2 comments:

Jetty said...

Happy New Year!

hero爺 said...

Hi! Jetty

Happy New Year!!!!