Monday, May 23, 2011

#008 Life (#1 Bird A fallen baby sparrow)

I found a fallen baby sparrow in the following place yesterday.

The sparrow was fallen here from nest in our upstairs roof.



It seems that the bird has foot injury.

I moved it to here from the place which we can do barbecue at.


A parent bird come to feed food on the baby bird sometimes.

So the baby bird sing continuously for letting the parent bird know his location.

But some feral cats go back and forth everyday.


AyeYai is worried about these cats attack the sparrow.

So she moved the bird to deck floor of our house.


Now the bird is in new nest on the deck like this picture.


Now the baby bird is fine!

3 comments:

Jetty said...

I hope it gets better!

Calma said...

I’m sorry the baby bird died.
She won’t be able to live long after all I’m afraid; Her injury on her leg is too sever to live .
After I put her bed in order and buried her, the parent bird came some times and was looking for her.

Jetty said...

That's sad.