Saturday, December 06, 2008

English Haiku (英語俳句 エイゴハイク Eigo Haiku)

Michelle san
I have known English Haiku and Photo Haiku from your latest comment for my post.
So I have tried to compose a silly English Haiku also.

December Chrysanthemum!!!
A poetry flower in a blog
Can connect within world stage.
-------------------------------------------------
I hope your PC has Japanese font.
The following is in Japanese.
-------------------
師走菊 
世界を結ぶ
ブログかな
------------------
師走(shiwasu) = December
(kiku) = Chrysanthemum
世界(sekai) = world stage
結ぶ(musubu) = connect within
ブログ(blog) = blog
かな(kana) = should be

3 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

How wonderful!

Yes, I can see the kanji characters. They are lovely. I wish that I could read them as well as admire them! :)

marna said...

Hi Hero and Michelle, How amazing that we are all able to connect in this marvelous way!! I enjoy both your blogs and your comments!!

hero爺 said...

Marna san
Thank you very much for your comment.

Michelle san, thanks too.