Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Photography event and Hula Dance

I went to Hruna lake with the women of photographers as bodyguard.

This place is the first photograph event.
I was reading a book and looking at Mt. Haruna Fuji front of mine while the ladies take pictures. I enjoyed reading for half and two hours at the place.

There were a kind of moss and pretty flower by my under foot.

There were many football boys in a ground which was second place.

Hula at Ikaho hot springs was third place.


This was last place for the event.


What are you shooting?

We had a good day again!

2 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

haha, you have some great bodyguards!

Have I told you that I lived in Hawaii once? My family moved to many places when I was growing up. In school in Hawaii, we danced the hula!

hero爺 said...

Yes, I have very strong bodyguard.

I haven't heard before.

I have been in Hawaii twice.
One was for our honeymoon,
another one was on the way back from wrok in US.