Friday, February 08, 2008

Staff 001 (インドネシアからの象)

This is from Indonesia. When I had been in Indonesia on business two years ago. I met her in a hotel room which I put up at. It seemed that she wanted to go to Japan with me. So I made her to be here. Now I believe strongly that she must be happy.

I would like to reminisce two incident in the hotel.
One is that I broke a door of shower room in my hotel's room.
After took the shower, I pulled open it in spite of push open system door. I pulled it with all my might, and I heard strange noise at the same time. Of course I made an offer for a recompense to the hotel, but I didn't pay at all.

When I checked out the hotel, the bill included a limousine fee. I didn't use it, as a matter of course, I claimed the false bill. The women who works the front desk made nonsensical excuses at that time.


It seems that she lives out of a suitcase.

She is on a Japanese traditional sewing box.




This is on an electric piano

No comments: