Saturday, July 19, 2008

Casa Blanca lily (カサブランカ Kasaburanka)

Today I am very tired.

Because I pulled up the weeds in her parents' garden with Aye Yai in the early morning.


After that, we drove to a lotus pound for shooting a damselfly with tow ladies who are Aye Yai and my sister.

The Casa Blanca lilies has bloomed in this year again same place.
Even if we didn't care of them.

When we close in them, we can feel the sweet smell from the lilies.
Sometimes the wind can bring the smell to our living room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about planting lilies. Does its bulb multiply?
What happens to the leaves after it has bloomed?

hero爺 said...

Anonymous san
You have good questions.
Unfortunately I and AyeAyi are not good gardener. So we don't have correct answer for your questions.

May be, It's bulb multiply like a tulip.

We don't care of them anything.