Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photography contest  (写真コンテスト)

Yesterday we went to Yuzawa in Niigata for shooting due to entry a photography contest which will be held on this Septenber at Alpu no Sato in Yuzawa.

Through a tunnel,

That's Alpu no Sato at Yuzawa in Niigata.
She, Aye Yai is enamored with photography for making her blog.



We went there with my big sister who is almost semipro photographer. She got a lot of prizes at many kind of photography contests.

Now no one can interfere their doing.



When I had a catnap on a bench of a stand.

She asked me why don't you take a photo?
Yes, I had done.

This is my piece.
The flower is Himalayan Poppy (ヒマラヤケシ).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it sounds like a fun contest. Hope you all win prizes.

hero爺 said...

Anonymous san
Thanks, I hope so.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you.
What a beautiful flower Himalayan Poppy is! The other day, I failed to see it at 六甲高山植物園. I'm very glad to see the picture of the flower.

hero爺 said...

Ruruan san
Thanks, I am glad to have your comment and very glad to hear that.