Saturday, September 13, 2008

Potted Pokeweed (misunderstand !!!!!!!!)

What is this? This is the Pokeweed in pot.
Marna san, thank you for your suggestion.....?????

But I misunderstood your comment "Saw your picture of Pokeweed".
I have understood you to recommend me sawing the pokeweed which is breeding easier.

So I prepared this pictures. And I will explain that we don't care of that because the potted pokeweed never be breeding in the pot.

When I am writing this page, I have realised my misunderstand that.
It may mean "When I just saw your pictures of Pokeweed".
Ha,ha,ha--------???

I am not sure you can understand my explanation in English.
I hope you can do. Thanks, from Japan.

Today's harvests

5 comments:

marna said...

I can see from the photo that your Pokeweed is growing in a pot. Does it grow in the ground in your area? Here it is a dreaded weed. I need to pull it out before it gets too big or it takes a very long time to dig it out. Thanks you for the pictures.

hero爺 said...

Marna san
Thanks you for your comment.
The pokeweed is not familier in here. I knew it via Michelle san's blog first.

If it come up the ground in my area. I will pick it out of the ground before growing big.

In this case of the potted pokeweed, I just let it go growing in the pot.

Thank you very much for your communication again.

Michelle Clay said...

I have pokeweed growing in a pot and by my front door. It grows where it wants to grow. Nobody plants it! Sometimes I kill it, sometimes I let it grow.

hero爺 said...

Michelle san
You are a crazy gardener also.
Ha,ha,ha.....

Michelle Clay said...

Yes, I am crazy! :)